Sunday, March 16, 2014

social sunday pt 2

Look at me blogging on a Sunday again. 
I had so much fun doing this link up last week that I think I'll continue to do it each week.


1. How much time do you spend on Social Media a day?...be honest
I spend a lot of time on social media, but I don't let it interfere with my job, housekeeping, cooking and most importantly my family. No phones at the dinner table! 

2. How long were you reading blogs before you started a blog?
I've read blogs for years. I had a livejournal back in the day, circa 2004-2006ish. Anyone else? Bueller? I met some awesome ladies who I still talk to. After that I started reading blogs. I started mine about a year ago because I wanted somewhere to get my thoughts out. And here we are!

3. What is your favorite kind of cupcake?
Actually, I'm not big on cupcakes or cake for that matter. I'm a brownie or cookie kind of gal. BUT there is this place here in Indianapolis called The Flying Cupcake, they have the best cupcakes I've EVER had. Not just the kind of good where if someone gives me one I'll eat it, but the kind that my non-cupcake loving self will drive and buy one. I don't even know how to explain what makes them so amazing. With that being said, the Red Velvet Elvis from there is my favorite. Red velvet (which I love and I love it in any other form, red velvet puppy chow, red velvet cookies, red velvet ice cream), it has chocolate chips in the batter and cream cheese icing. I'm also not an icing/frosting fan, but you had me at cream cheese.

4. Do you eat fast food? If so whats your favorite?
No, I don't eat fast food. If you consider Chipotle or Qdoba fast food then that is my answer.

5. What is the most random thing someone would find in your purse? 
Flushable wipes, but that's not that too random since I have kids.

6. What is the weirdest TV show you watch?
I don't think anything I watch is weird, haha. I'm a reality TV junkie, which I consider completely normal.

2 comments:

  1. I miss Qdoba! It's almost non existent in Texas. I do love Chipotle though.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Thanks for stopping by my blog!