Sunday, March 30, 2014

tonsillectomy - day three {& link up}

Day three was similar to day two. She slept more than she did on day two, which was good. Her breath is starting to smell something fierce, which we were warned about. My alarm went off overnight, which means we missed no meds and she was able to wake up, take it, take a drink and go right back to sleep. 

She ate: 
ice cream
popsicle
bagel with cream cheese
chicken noodle soup
frosty from wendys

She is continuing to do great! We are so proud of her!

neely @ http://www.acompletewasteofmakeup.com

What is your ideal way to relax
coffee, a blanket and books/blogs

Where is your favorite place to be
home with my family, outside of the home would have to be chicago.

Who do you consider your biggest role model
i can't pick just one. my mom and both of my grandmas have molded me into who i am today. they are everything to me.

What does your life look like in 3 years?
not too much different! hopefully in a different house. possibly go back to school.

If you could go back and change one decision what would it be?
i don't really have any regrets. one little decision change could impact much more. i do regret not going to see both of my grandmas as their time here was coming to an end. it's something i will never forgive myself for.

What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?
my children, hands down.

2 comments:

  1. That's great that your daughter is doing so well after surgery. Kids just bounce back so much faster. Yay for moms and grandmoms as role models!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean, I know you regret not moving to Nashille with me. haha Just kidding! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Thanks for stopping by my blog!