Friday, March 22, 2013

bloggers block

It's #backthatazzup Friday!
My favorite link up.

Liquid Dreams by O Town on Grooveshark
You can thank Justin Timberlake for my boyband pick of the day. 
Ah, Liquid Dreams. Let's just take in the name of this song that targeted teeny boppers in 2000, like myself.

Do any of you suffer from writers bloggers block? I have been in a funk the last couple of days and hope to shake it soon. Do you find blogging in the morning, midday or evening is best? With that being said, my post today is probably going to be pretty short but sweet. And by probably, I mean it's going to be coming to a close.

Italian Chicken & Tomatoes
  • 1 lb chicken
  • 6 roma tomatoes (mine were pretty small, I may have used 1 or 2 more)
  • 3 tbsp EVOO
  • 1/2 cup mozz
  • 2 tbsp flour
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • Spices (salt, pepper, oregano, italian seasoning, basil, garlic powder)
Preheat oven to 350. Core and chop up tomatoes. Put in mixing bowl and add in garlic powder, flour, sugar, olive oil, and salt & pepper, to taste. I also sprinkled a little oregano too. Stir until the tomatoes are all coated. Spray a casserole/baking dish with cooking spray. Place chicken in there (I used boneless chicken tenderloins, if you are using breasts, I would suggest cutting them down in size) Season chicken with salt & pepper. Pour tomato mixture over chicken. Bake until chicken is cooked through. (Mine took about 30 minutes. Sprinkle cheese over chicken and cook a little longer until cheese is melted and bubbling. 

I really couldn't believe how good this was. I have never made something we don't like (I don't recall at least!), but this is a favorite for me! 


Thank you Erin (She's A Big Star) for the delicious recipe!

ENJOY!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Mondays Recipe: Patty Melt & Onion Rings

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome... glad you enjoyed! I was surprised at how good this was too - definitely one of my new favorite meals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad for all that snow but looks like your kids had fun playing in the snow (saw a pic on Instagram). We ended up getting around 8+ inches here. I'm not too crazy about it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Thanks for stopping by my blog!