Friday, March 29, 2013

o-h fiesta friday

It's #backthatazzup Friday!

Ghetto Superstar by Mya, Pras And ODB on Grooveshark
This link up is one of my favorite parts of Friday, along with Fiesta Friday, which also means it's MEXICAN NIGHT at mi casa. I can taste the guac and queso already.
My house is invested. hence the cause for my lack of blogging. Gotta love having a kindergartner that brings home all sorts of germs and so kindly shares them with the family. It's usually the kids & I; Shon, for the most part, stays healthy. This time it's just some runny noses and head colds.Tristan threw up one time yesterday, anyone wanna guess where? In my car. Awesome.

On a brighter note, Spring Break started today. It's a beautiful thing, because I didn't have to wake up early to get ^^said kindergartner ready for school. I got to wake up at 9, come downstairs in my jammies and begin working. Which was nice since I stayed up watching the IU game. O-H and the Buckeyes won, which makes me one happy girl!

My girl at their student lead conference. 
Instead of the teacher telling us what they've been working on, the kids told us parents.

I'm excited for a relaxing weekend of watching college basketball and hanging with my fam. No softball means Shon will be home. We probably will not leave the house until Sunday, because we are that exciting. The snow is pretty much gone and it's pushing 50 here. Hello Spring, is that you? 

One more thing before I go, iPhone or Android? I ask because I had an iPhone for 2 years (4 and 4s). I loved it, said I would never not own one. Then, in November, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 happened. I had to have it. It's huge, it's fast, it's beautiful. I do love it. But I miss my iPhone. Why (asks the husband, who is PRO-android)? I don't know. I don't have a reason why I want to go back to an iPhone. The Note 2 has had no issues but I just do, and I just may. I believe in life you are either an iPhone person or Android person. Which one are you?

Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
  • 1 box stuffing (I used cornbread)
  • 1 can cream of chicken
  • 11/2 tbsp dijon or honey mustard
  • 3-4 boneless chicken breasts (I put mine in the crockpot in the morning with some chicken broth and seasonings; salt pepper garlic powder and onion powder; then shredded, more flavorful than boiling! takes about 4-6 hours on low.)
  • cooked ham (I used the kind that is found by the deli meat, it's diced up real small in a package; I used the whole package, not sure how much it was, sorry!)
  • swiss cheese (again, not sure how much I use, I tend to not always measure, especially things I know that too much or too little won't matter. this time I used 1 block of swiss cheese cut in small cubes)
Preheat oven to 375. Cook stuffing as directed on box. Mix cream of chicken and mustard in a bowl; stir in the chicken and ham. Spray baking dish with cooking spray and pour mixture into it. Top with swiss cheese, then the stuffing. Bake 40 minutes or until heat through and cheese is nice and goeey!

ENJOY!!

Hope everyone has an EGGcellent Easter Weekend!

Mondays Recipe: Hot Roast Beef Sammies (Minus a picture, due to us being starved and scarfing down the food before I was able to snap a shot)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Thanks for stopping by my blog!