Wednesday, March 6, 2013

go home winter, you're drunk

It's March and it's been snowing, snowing, snowing today. I love weathermen. <insert sarcasm>
I understand weather is unpredictable and I've never done your job, which is probably a good thing, because it may end up like a scene right out of Anchorman, but get it together. The estimates of how much to expect are all over the place. 3-5, 5-7, 8-10... really? They said we'd maybe have an inch by 9pm. That was what we had by 8. 

This was about 5pm. 

This was about 8pm. And it's still coming down after midnight here. 

Punxsutawney Phil, you bastard. Early spring, eh? Wrong-o.

I do love having 4 seasons, I don't mind the snow. I actually kind of love it. But it's March and I normally like to bust out my flip flops around this time.

When there is a storm of any kind, I love being home, watching tv. Not gonna happen when you have directv, and a satellite that is on your roof covered in snow. Messin up my Tuesday line-up.

On a brighter note, I made some delicious creamy chicken enchiladas. I will post the recipe tomorrow. And Reckless came out on Kindle today. If you haven't read these books, I highly recommend them. Thoughtless (Book 1)Effortless (Book 2) & released today Reckless (Book 3)

It's past my bedtime, (kinda) .. here is to hoping my daughters school is on a delay in the monring!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Thanks for stopping by my blog!