Friday, March 15, 2013

potty hopping


Today I'm linking up with  Whitty (I Wore Yoga Pants) for 
#backthatazzup Friday!

Just Got Paid by *NSync on Grooveshark

Appropriate, right? I did just get paid. It is Friday. But I am not party hopping. More like potty hopping. I hope to make progress on potty training this weekend. Yes, things like that excite me and also give me anxiety. I have to do everything I can to make sure my kid is potty trained before he goes on his first date! We are taking it one day at a time. He hates underpants but right now, he is in a pull up. Keep your fingers crossed for us.


Softball season begins this weekend. I wish it was going to be nice so the kids and I could go and get out of hibernation. You know socialize and be normal human. Bye Bye Bye Husband. (yes there are 3 byes, referencing NSYNC, duhhh)

I am in full fledge boy manband mode this week. All these JT appearances, his album coming out next week. I just can't wait. No shame in my game.

Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches
This is the perfect amount for my family of 4. My kids just eat the meat and it is enough for Shon & I to have 2 sandwiches.
  • 2-3lb roast (i buy one with minimal fat)
  • 2 pouches of dry onion soup mix
  • 4 cups of beef broth
  • Provolone
  • Bread Loaf (I use a sweet italian loaf from the fresh bread section of the grocery)
Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Shred meat and let cook a little longer to absorb some of the juice. Preheat oven to 400. Slice open bread, place meat on one side and cheese on top (I love cheese, so I put 2 slices) 
Bake for a couple minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with aus jus from crock pot

ENJOY!!

 

1 comment:

I love hearing from you all! Thanks for stopping by my blog!